Capacity building in Cambodian higher education institutions
The objective of this work package is to offer relevant training adapted to the needs of the empoyees of the Cambodian institutions of higher education involved in GEReSH-CAM project.
Training sessions will be offered to the following target groups:
Target group 1- Presidents of universities, heads of departments, staff of ministries
Target group 2- Administrative and technical staff
The training sessions will be prepared and provided by teachers, administrative and technical staff of the European partner institutions taking part in the project: INALCO, UL, LUES, AUF and IRD. The content of the trainings will be adjusted according to the results of the preparatory study on the research and innovation practices of URBA, RUPP and NIE, with a focus on human sciences.
All training materials will then be compiled and made available to organizations wishing to modernize their operations and practices.
• Training sessions for target group 1:
- Governance, management and planning of research and innovation
- Work in an international environment
- Quality control
- Human resources management
• Training sessions for target group 2 :
- Computer science
- Library management
- Administrative and financial management of projects in the field of research, innovation and education
• Compilation of the trainings in the form of a practical guide
Leader institution : AUF
Participating institutions : INALCO, UL, AUF, IRD, RUFA, RUPP, NIE, MOEYS, MCFA