20 June 2018
Workshop: Human Resources Management
The workshop on “Human Resource Management” is held at the Royal University of Phnom Penh (IFL) from 25th to 29th June 2018. It is co-organized by the National Institute of Oriental Languages and Civilizations (INALCO) and the Royal University of Phnom Penh (RUPP).
• Date : 25 - 29 JUNE 2018 (5 days)
• Place : Royal University of Phnom Penh - Institute of Foreign Languages (IFL), Russian Federation Boulevard, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
• Programme and practical information:
The aims of this third workshop on Human Resource Management are to :
(1) Upgrade capacity in human resource management for partner universities’ administrative and technical staff, who are interested in supporting and getting involved in the activities of the future joint research centre.
(2) Identify the most suitable model of human resource management for the future joint research centre. It will also serve as an opportunity for those who wish to start or continue their research to plan their professional career development.
Three keynote speakers from France, Mr. Pierre Lenhardt (Inalco), Ms. Isabelle Ferreux (Inalco) and Ms. Michelle Guérif (IRD) will lead the workshop by sharing their experiences and best practices.
The participants will gain knowledge in the major aspects of management strategies (personnel recruitment and retaining, motivation, training, skills and career development) through practical applications (group work, case studies).
• Research center directors and deputy directors of Cambodian partner HEIs
• Potential human resources and personnel of the center from our Cambodian partner HEIs
• Researchers and researchers-to-be from our Cambodian partner HEIs
• For any question, please contact Joseph Thach, Project Coordinator : email@example.com
• Download the poster :
Organisers of the workshop :
• Institut National des Langues et Civilisations Orientales (INALCO)
• Royal University of Phnom Penh (RUPP)
With the support of:
• Institut de Recherche pour le Développement (IRD)
• Ministry of Culture and Fine Arts (MCFA)