26 June 2018
Workshop: Methodologies of Research and Innovation in Social Sciences and Humanities
The workshop on Methodologies of Research and Innovation in Social Sciences and Humanities is held at the Royal University of Phnom Penh from 2nd to 5th July 2018. It is co-organized by the University of Latvia (UL) and the Royal University of Pnhom Penh (RUPP).
• Date : 2 - 5 JULY 2018 (4 days)
• Place : Royal University of Phnom Penh - Institute of Foreign Languages (IFL), Guilding G, Room Symposium, Russian Federation Boulevard, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
• Programme and practical information:
The aim of this workshop is to build capacity and establish a good enabling environment for research among the three Cambodian Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) taking part in the project: the Royal University of Phnom Penh (RUPP), the Royal University of Fine Arts (RUFA) and the National Institute of Education (NIE) .
This workshop is conceptualized and targeted to young teachers, research scholars and students who wish to deepen their understanding and enhance their skills in research work. It is also a privileged space for discussion among educational staff and students who are interested in supporting the development of the future joint research centre.
Two speakers from Inalco (France), Ms. Marie-Sybille de Vienne and Ms. Françoise Robin, and two speakers from the University of Latvia, Ms. Elena Vladimirska and Ms. Jelena Gridina, will animate the workshop. As well-experienced researchers, they will share their knowledge on theories, concepts and best practices in research design and methodology in the context of humanities, along with a training in the tools for data collection and analysis. The programme will provide an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience on research methods through lectures and case study discussions.
• Potential participants from the previous workshops
• Researchers/researchers-to-be, research students, and staff from the three concerned HEIs
• For any question, please contact Joseph Thach, Project Coordinator : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Download the poster :
Organisers of the workshop :
• Royal University of Pnhom Penh (RUPP)
• University of Latvia (UL)
With the support of:
• Institut National des Langues et Civilisations Orientales (INALCO)
• Ministry of Culture and Fine Arts (MCFA)